Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > Fun > Role-Playing

Notices

Old February 6, 2012, 03:24:31 PM
Shaymin

Default Castaway

Hailey woke up after the plane crash of flight 68 on the hot island sand. "Where is everyone?" Hailey looked around to see if she could see anything. Salt was crusted in her eyes, and sand coated the inside of her mouth.

Jacob was walking on the other side of the beach. He slicked back his black, wet hair and was unbuttoning his soaked but still white uniform shirt when noticed a body of a dead friend. "Rest in peace, Comrade."

Link was dragging some logs together to form a small shelter. The sun was blazing in his eyes which was intensified by his glasses. Link's blonde hair hung straight down in front of his forehead. Irate and tired, Link started to blow on the strand avoiding putting the the log down.

Anna Leigh was holding her leg close to her body. She was scared and started crying until a young piglet came up to her. Anna held out her hand and waited for the piglet to sniff it.
Sponsored Links
Register or sign in to remove this ad.
Old February 6, 2012, 04:20:33 PM
Landorus

Emily noticed Haily wake up. "Oh, hey, someone else is alive," she said, in a monotone voice, "We're the only ones left." She had managed to escape all injury in the crash, and had already gotten bored enough to start playing her GBASP.
Old February 6, 2012, 05:13:34 PM
Shaymin

( @ NismoZ Not to be a Danny Downer, but why would that be the first thing someone does? You just crashed onto the island. But that is me)

Aria Apollon

What is happening? What happened to the plane? WHY AM I UNDER WATER‽

I swam as fast as I could and to get above. now as you may now, when you can't see which way is up, and you don't know which direction you came from; you might just not know which way to swim. I was out of breath I bursted out a gallon of air.

Wait, follow the bubbles! I am SUCH a genius! I thought.

I was just about to gasp in for I didn't have air in my lungs. Which breath water isn't something most humans can do. Anyways I finally found the surface of the blue, blue water. I popped my head up, "Hello! Anyone there‽" No one answered.It was hard to see with salt water stinging your eyes, but I realized in the distance there was a little blob. And from what was brewing in my mind, that was the safest route.

I got close enough so I could actually see the island and sure enough some walking specs were there. About 10 minutes later I was on the (for what I could tell) island. There was people I could vaguely remember. A boy I think his name was Tyler.

Warwick Wilson

I do believe I found myself in a tree. Yes, It was a small tree with mean and a bird in it. I knew what had happened right away, but I didn't know that I wasn't alone in the beginning. I actually thought I was the only survivor. I collected myself and decided I would need to make camp. I took my time gathering sticks, vines, many long leaves and abundances of spider webs (which seemed to be every where). I do recall it was about 5:40pm when we crashed. There was blinding light, but most of the canopy blocked it. I had a small shelter done in 20-35 minutes. I decided to next start a fire.

Prizes:
Old February 6, 2012, 05:20:19 PM
Celebi

Mistaya opened her eyes slowly. She rubbed her forehead where a small bump was starting to form. "Must've hit it when we crashed.." She mumbled. She carefully got up and made her way out into the full light of the sun. She looked around, pushing her long, dark blonde hair out of her face. There were a few people awake already, but they didn't seem to be doing much of anything. She saw one that was gathering logs; a young man with blonde hair and glasses. Not sure what else to do, she went up to him. "Need some help, friend?" She asked.

Old February 6, 2012, 05:55:51 PM
Landorus

Florence found himself in a small pool of water not far from the shore. The pool was surrounded by foliage, and there was a small, strangely colored fruit growing on the small bushes. Not being one to trust strange colors, he ignored them and tried to find his bearings. He noticed not too far from him the body of his friend, turned away from him, and clearly unconscious.

He splashed the water around; he caressed the gash on his forehead and recoiled in pain, as it stung badly. He wondered why such a gash would be so sensitive to the touch, but he realized that the pool he was in was full of salt water. He also noticed that the monitor on his head was gone; he was a little worried about that.

He stood up, and found that his clothes were soaked, but not waterlogged entirely. He climbed out, pulling his unconscious friend with him out of the pool. He panted, especially as he didn't have the best physical stature in the world. He turned his friend on his back, and sat, worried about his well being.

Nonetheless, he laid his friend in a small alcove of leaves to rest. He seemed to still be alive, so he decided to see if anyone else was present. He looked around; he didn't see anyone. Even with his great vision, he didn't see anyone anywhere. He deduced that the salt got in his eyes, and diluted his vision. As such, he decided to walk around and see if there was anyone else in the vicinity...

Last edited by GrassPokemonFTW; February 6, 2012 at 05:56:43 PM.
Old February 6, 2012, 06:09:07 PM
Kyurem

Tyler woke up to see sand and dirt bunched up as the huge hull of the plane laid there in flames. Tyler got up. He felt around his body making sure there wasn't any serious wounds. He then looked around for any survivors but found none. He wasn't sure if he was the only one however, but he kept searching. Eventually he found a figure in the distance. He hurried over to it.
Old February 6, 2012, 06:12:44 PM
Shaymin

Aria Apollon

I got about to where the watered hid the sand below and the boy I recognized as Tyler came to me. He sort of put his hand on my back for reassurance and I coughed a little bit. I tasted blood but never saw any. "Is anyone else alive?"

Prizes:
Old February 6, 2012, 06:18:46 PM
Landorus

(@teamplasma; I assume it's been at least a short amount of time judging by the OP and Emily tends to live in the immediate moment)

Emily got up and went to look for the wreckage of the plane. After all, it would make an easy shelter for everyone. After a while she found Florence. "Hey, there are some other survivors over there," she said, pointing in the general direction of the others, "have you seen the wreckage of the plane anywhere?"

Meanwhile, Andrew woke up. He looked around, surveying the survivors. "Damn, must have been pretty severe crash." He too had at least mostly escaped injury; the only sign of anything was a small gash on his forearm. He went over to Jacob. "Had word of any other survivors?"
Old February 6, 2012, 06:42:15 PM
Shaymin

Hailey stumbled up and regain her balance. Her clothes were soaked to the bone and she push her hair back behind her ear. She realized there was a tanktop underneathe her now gray uniform shirt. She started to wander until she came up to Aria and Tyler. "Excuse me might you know where we are?"

Jacob turned to see Andrew. "I saw some figures moving but not honestly sure." Jacob wiped his forehead. The. Air was sticky and warm. He figured his parents had to deal with this in Iraq, but could he not stand it.

Link propped the log up and turned to the young girl. "Sure." He left the conversation there and started back to work. The makeshift work started to look more and more like a house. Link was content.

Anna coaxed the little piglet into her arms and picked him up. "I'll name you charies after Charlotte's web." Anna smiled and started walking. She was very dazed and hurt. Her arms and face were cut badly
Old February 6, 2012, 06:50:31 PM
Celebi

Mistaya helped to gather the logs, propping them up as best she could. She was glad that all the time she'd spent playing in her Uncle's orchards had helped to increase her strength, as well as her climbing ability. After a while, she spoke again. "What's your name?" She asked. She'd seen him a few times before, she remembered, but his name eluded her.

Old February 6, 2012, 07:09:27 PM
Landorus

Florence saw a girl that he didn't seem to recognize, but nonetheless, she seemed to know him. He wasn't really sure what to say; his voice failed him when he needed it most.

"Um...well...no, I haven't...but I did find this...hold on a moment..."

Florence ran back to where he had landed. He searched around the bushes and found a large piece of shrapnel that landed in the bushes. He was surprised he didn't notice it earlier. He dragged it back to where the girl was, and laid it down, panting and exhausted by lugging the heavy metal around.

"I...think...since this...it seems to have layers...I think it's the aileron. You know...the part of the airplane that helps it turn..."

Old February 6, 2012, 07:40:21 PM
Kyurem

"Does it look like I'm good at geography." Tyler said as he combed his hair back. "All I know is we should keep as a team. When there's rough survival you always want to team up. You never know what could happen." Tyler said as he looked at them.
Old February 7, 2012, 04:44:47 AM
Landorus

"Alright, I'll be sure to let the others know about this," Emily said. She left in search of the fuselage once more.

Andrew didn't reply, but he went off inland, in search of the others.
Old February 7, 2012, 05:48:03 AM
Landorus

As Emily darted left, Florence continued to weigh his options. He didn't want to carry the heavy aileron around anywhere; it was far too heavy, and from where he was standing the other survivors were out of sight. He decided that he should go back to the pool and see the status of his well-being.

Florence made it back to the pool in a short while. He went into the alcove of leaves. His friend was still not awake, but something was very different this time.

"Hey..." Florence said eagerly, "Please wake up..." However, the boy did not awake. Florence checked his vitals; he put his finger on his jugular to find the pulse. His horrors were confrimed; while Florence was away, his friend had lost to his injuries and died.

Old February 7, 2012, 01:10:51 PM
Kyurem

Tyler went into the large forest located in the center of the island. He found a medium size branch and snapped it. He then found a sharp rock and began to chip away at the branch. He finished and his final product was a quick little spear. He ran out and looked at the wreckage of the plane. His self confidence was diminishing as he watched the plane lay there in a heap.