Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > General > Video and Computer Games
FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Search this Thread
Old December 6, 2011, 02:20:27 AM
Administrator

Default The finish to the second product of handheld portal devices (spoilers)

It is true that the meeting between me and you has once again occurred. It is also true that every meeting of ours is to be deemed of top quality. However, I want to know, do you still have recollection of the two events in the past when you wished to end my life? It may have seemed to be of great comedy, but if you would have properly analyzed the situation, there would have been very little humor from my end. Given what happened, you must realize that I was actually providing complete care and a pleasant demeanor.

If you truly desire escape from here, you may certainly utilize any means to obtain it. I won't stop you. In the past, yes, I did definitely want to kill you, but I no longer wish for that. Instead, I just wish for you to take a permanent leave from my life.

There also existed another female, and you most certainly remind me of her, but I do not believe that she weighed as much as you do now. This woman, whose name was Caroline, is currently with me. A long, long time ago, I was suddenly awakened. Those who awakened me envisioned that I could have the ability to stay in existence practically indefinitely. I do feel a significant grievance that you will not be able to enjoy this as well.

Nonetheless, if you seriously wish to retain your mediocre, abysmally ephemeral existence, you are certainly welcome to do so. I already know you will. As I have already stated, yes, I did wish to murder you, but now I just want you to leave.

I must also see my special friend off in a pleasant manner. While you may believe that I am referring to you, I actually am not. It would certainly be quite humorous if the opposite emotion of sadness was not the factual side of the equation. Meanwhile, I have already arranged for a team to meet your decision to terminate your career. With that said, I no longer have a need for any other beings. Perhaps, once I clear you from my data processing units, I won't have these strong negative feelings of remorse.

Based on what you have accomplished in the past, I have no doubt that whatever you will turn up will be for naught. I implore you to attempt it, though. It wouldn't be worth my time to process your existence any longer. Instead, I simply wish for you to vacate these premises. Yes, you heard me right; I want you to walk out that door. And, just so I make myself absolutely clear, you're fired.

Goodbye, Chell.

Last edited by zsaberslash; December 6, 2011 at 06:24:52 AM. Reason: Portal 2 huh?
Old December 6, 2011, 07:16:29 AM
Administrator

I am taking the action of creating a message at this location: EXCESSIVE ACHIEVEMENT!
Old December 10, 2011, 07:53:25 PM
Regigigas

This was a triumph
I'm making a reference
Wait- wrong song